Sunday, December 30, 2007

Banana Pepper Dip

This is one of my favorites, and it's super easy!


8-12 Banana Peppers, chopped
3 8-oz packages of cream cheese
1 C shredded mozzarella
Dash of garlic
½ C crumbly bleu cheese
¼ C Romano cheese, grated
Bread crumbs

Mix all together and pour into a greased 9x13 pan. Top with Romano and bread crumbs. Bake at 350 until bubbly.
*I also add sausage or meat of some kind. I usually chop up sopressa (kind of like salami) and mix it in before baking.
Serve with bread or tortilla chips!

3 comments:

Esther said...

Yay Mooey! This is one of those recipes that inspired the blog.

Unknown said...

you need to make it clear mix all together EXCEPT romano and bread crumbs!

Anonymous said...

I think if the recipe is read through thoroughly first...one would note that the cheese and breadcrumbs are added last. this sounds like a recipe I will definitely use...it has all the ingredients that I usually have in my home at all times. Thanx.